Re: Politics/Ethics: Operation PinWale - Obama Administratio…

Author: Ryan Rix
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Politics/Ethics: Operation PinWale - Obama Administration Seeks Emergency Control of the Internet
Robert Holtzman wrote:

> On Mon, 31 Aug 2009, Ryan Rix wrote:
>
>> I was making fun of the original statement of the declaration of
>> independence "all men are created equal" in that women, african
>> americans, poor people, etc, simply did not count. Sorry if anyone took
>> it other than a joke as was obviously the case... :(
>>
>> Bob Holfmann got it, I suppose :)
>
> Did You mean Holtzman?

Yes, I'm terribly sorry, Bob; i was typing from memory without the actual

Ryan Rix
(623)-826-0051

Fortune:
We are all worms.  But I do believe I am a glowworm.
        -- Winston Churchill

http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP:           | MSN:
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  /#srcedit,#teensonlinux,#plugaz and
      countless other FOSS channels.