[Fwd: [PLUG-Devel] West Side Meeting - Tonight 19:00]

+ [PLUG-Devel] West Side Meeting - Tonight 19:00.eml (message/rfc822)
Author: Ryan Rix
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: [Fwd: [PLUG-Devel] West Side Meeting - Tonight 19:00]
Somehow I managed to send this to devel twice, when I meant to send it
to discuss once xD
Hi guys,

Since no one has stepped up with a specific location for tonight's West Side
Meeting, and I don't think we will be able to get any of the locations Mike
suggested on such short notice, Hans has decided that we will meet at
Arrowheade Towne Centre's
main food court. We have no presentations scheduled right now, so unless
anyone decides to come up with one before then, or wing one once everyone
arrives, this will be more of a stamtische event.
The food court has various fast food outlets, and there are a ton of
different restaurants in the area should we decide to move to a different
location, so it should be a nice relaxing evening of GNU/Linux and Free
Software. I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to make it tonight, since I was a
little off kilter last night and forgot to make plans, but Hans will be
there, so hopefully we can expect the normal group of guys to show up :)

See you tonight (maybe)
Ryan Rix

--
Ryan Rix
(623)-826-0051

Fortune:
Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't,
and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it.

http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://twitter.com/phrkonaleash
XMPP:           | MSN:
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  /#srcedit,#teensonlinux,#plugaz and
      countless other FOSS channels.