Re: SAP Basis Admin position

Author: Jason Spatafore
To: unixprgrmr01, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: SAP Basis Admin position
LOL. It's for both from what I can read. First, they want you to try and
get it right. Then, if you can't get it right, they want you to be able
to sell the idea that you did get it right.

In the end, that's how every SAP implementation works. Nobody comes out
of an SAP implementation saying "Wow, that worked out well!"