OT: Best place to recycle electronic parts?

Author: Vaughn Treude
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: OT: Best place to recycle electronic parts?
Hello all,
Here's a post that's at least semi-relevant, since Linux must run on
hardware. I have boxes of old PC boards, drives, keyboards, power
supplies, mice, etc., I want to get rid of. I know places such as
AZStrut will take obsolete computers, but I only have a couple of those.
The rest is all major components like I listed above. There are a large
number of rather confusing options on the Web. Does anyone know of a
place, preferably a charity, that will take them, extract the gold in
the boards, etc.? I'm willing to deliver. I don't mind giving it away
but don't want to have to pay anybody to take them.
Vaughn