Re: Web based ssh console

+ (text/html)
Author: Shawn Badger
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Web based ssh console
As for the security on this, it is my intentions to first prevent browsing
to the page. You will have to know the URL and then you get a password to
connect to the page. Then this will be baked by iptalbes limiting who has
access to get to that URL in the first place. I know this isn't 100%
effective, but it should keep the kiddies at bay.

BTW, this isn't going to be a public addressable site either. I would not
put something like this out and make it public accessible, that is just
asking for being hacked.