Re: Cottonwood Question?

Author: Michael Butash
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Cottonwood Question?
Most any will work, just avoid the really cheap/off-brand ones
(best-data frys specials are known by cox to have issues with latest
infrastructure code, now unsupported). I'd recommend making sure it's
at least docsis 2.0 capable, and if you want the really high tiers of
service (15mb+) get a motorola 6120, as they support docsis 3.0 which is
rolling out now.

-mb