Re: July WSM Minutes

Author: Ryan Rix
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: July WSM Minutes
On Tue 28 July 2009 1:09:40 pm Matthew A Coulliette wrote:
> Hi Ryan,
>
> Yeah, very cool! Well done. You even spelled my name correctly! MatthewMPP

Hi,

<confession>I stole it from your email headers when I wrote it.</confession>
:)

Bored@work
Ryan

---
Ryan Rix
(623)-826-0051

#define FALSE   0               /* This is the naked Truth */
#define TRUE    1               /* and this is the Light */
    -- mailto.c

http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://twitter.com/phrkonaleash
XMPP:           | MSN:
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  /#srcedit,#teensonlinux,#plugaz and
      countless other FOSS channels.