Re: OT: Shirts!

Author: Ryan Rix
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: Shirts!
On Sun 12 July 2009 10:33:58 pm Lisa Kachold wrote:
> Anyone have a good README shirt idea for FOSS ABLEconf?
>
> You don't suppose ABELconf would let me run a whole Tee shirt/swag booth?

Ask in ABLEconf's discuss mailing list ;)

> http://www.obnosis.com/motivatebytruth/grandma.jpg
>
> http://www.obnosis.com/motivatebytruth/linux-communism.jpg
>
> http://dnsproblem.spreadshirt.net/en/NL/Shop/Article/Index/article/Everythi
>ng-is-a-1589446
>

> Segment 9786902 of the Laugh at Randal Schwartz Series:
> Jono Bacon,
> community manager for Ubuntu (who has a wonderful accent!)

Isn't that the guy who did the heavy metal version of the Free Software Song?
--
---
Ryan Rix

Less is more or less more
    -- Y_Plentyn on #LinuxGER

http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://twitter.com/phrkonaleash
XMPP:           | MSN:
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  /#srcedit,#teensonlinux,#plugaz and
      countless other FOSS channels.