Re: PLUG Etiquette

+ (text/html)
Author: Lisa Kachold
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: PLUG Etiquette
On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 10:56 AM, Ryan Rix <> wrote:

> Lisa Kachold wrote:
> > After interacting in PLUG events over the last 3 years here, teaching at
> > freegeek.org and running the POWUG for 3 years in Oregon while also
> after
> > interacting in technology for more than 25 years in the trenches, I have
> > seen a great deal of bad manners, ineffective competition, and behavior
> that
> > leads anywhere but toward free and open discussion and interaction.
> >
> > I have also observed interaction styles and personality types that save a
> > group with their fun approach, easy going nature and humanism.
> >
> > As you read these you might try not to descend to black and white
> thinking,
> > but see what each type ultimately provides to the group experience.
> >

> These are all PLUG misters.
> Where are the PLUG Misses? :D

Ah, do you have additional (female) types?

DISCLAIMER:

Mr. is used in a purely androgynous way! I was referring to no ONE person,
but attributes perhaps shared by all (self included). I was in no way
lampooning YOU, so please do not take offense.

There are female archetypes, but I have yet to have seen them in our PLUG
endeavors, generally they included fiegning stupidity as a sexual behavior,
or pretending to be interested in Linux while working their way through a
great number of men privately in borderline personality disorder acting out.

--
(503)754-4452 wiki.obnosis.com
scientology.obnosis.com