Re: Clonezilla

Author: Lisa Kachold
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Clonezilla
http://clonezilla.org/

Yes, the time to clone is seriously impressive. A server (even just
using a USB TerraByte drive) would be a great addition to any
endeavor. Cloned servers in server farms at build are seriously
worthwhile. While a clone is not always what is needed for data
retention, to a systems administrator employing a DR policy, this is a
great tool.

On 6/24/09, Stephen <> wrote:
> I have been using Clonezilla for a small while now (and comparing it
> to acronis and symantec products). and decided its a win.
>
> Anyone have any experience in useing this in a network feel like
> gieing me suggestions? I am trying to decide if i just set up an NFS
> server and boot from a CD or set up a DRBL server to host Clonezilla.
>
> --
>
> Stephen

(503)754-4452 tribe.obnosis.com
scientology.obnosis.com