Re: west side during the summer

Author: Ryan Rix
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: west side during the summer
On Mon 22 June 2009 3:55:32 pm Bob Elzer wrote:
> All visitors may use the library 's network free of charge and no
> special encryption settings are required; however, you must abide by the
> library's Internet Use Policy to connect.

Well, last time I was in there, connecting and opening a browser prompted you
to enter your library card number, and a password. So, idk. If it doesn't
work, we maybe can bother the librarian for access, or there will be a network
hub in the room, with any luck.

They block ssh, clever farts. How am i supposed to get in my normal 23hours a
day of IRC?

Ryan