Re: first ABLEconf mtg tonight

+ (text/html)
Author: Mike Schwartz
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: first ABLEconf mtg tonight
On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 12:47 PM, der.hans <> wrote:

> moin moin,
>
> just a reminder that the first ABLEconf mtg is tonight.
>
> http://www.ABLEconf.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page#Meeting_Agendas
>
> Meetings held in #ABLEconf on irc.FreeNode.net.
>
> Meetings are Sundays at 20:00.
>
> ciao,
>
> der.hans
> --
> #  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes/
> #  "Every person who has mastered a profession is a skeptic concerning it."
> #     -- George Bernard Shaw

is is just me (or some virus on my PC?),
or is this :
<<
Internal Server Error

to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of
the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

Apache Server at irc.freenode.net Port 80

...different from what is "supposed" to happen?
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale AZ