Re: Browsers, dumps and javascript.

Author: kitepilot@kitepilot.com
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Browsers, dumps and javascript.
>> You can execute Javascript directly from the command-line using...
This seems to be a "viable" option...
I just gave up WWW::Mechanize:
"That's because WWW::Mechanize doesn't operate on the JavaScript."
From :
http://search.cpan.org/dist/WWW-Mechanize/lib/WWW/Mechanize/FAQ.pod#I_have_t
his_web_page_that_has_JavaScript_on_it,_and_my_Mech_program_doesn't_work.

:(

I already tried js and it may work, except that I have several versions of
radios, and the javascript and the format of the record may or may not be
that same...

I do believe my efforts have a better chance using netcat.
I can use netcat to capture the HTML answer from the page, then I can parse
the HTML ,which is trivial...
Not ideal, but at least bullet proof.
Unless someone gives me a better idea! :)
THANKS!!!
Enrique