need west side topics tomorrow

Author: der.hans
To: quatsch
Subject: need west side topics tomorrow
moin moin,

I was going to do some show and tell with my wife's Dell mini, but it
looks like we need to head out of town tomorrow. If we don't head out of
town I'm even less likely to make it.

A 5 or 10 minute presentation on how you use some piece of Free Software
would be a great topic.

We recently had requests on covering how to do something specific with
OpenOffice.org, the GIMP, Inkscape or Firefox. For instance, how to enter
a formula in OOcalc or to copy a format in OOwriter. Other examples would
be how or why to change brush palletes in the GIMP. Adding Firefox addons
might seem simple, but it's a new concept for many people. Getting
recommendations on which addons to use can also be helpful.

If you can do something please post it to the list and also get a message
to the web-dev list so we can get the calendar updated.

ciao,

der.hans
# "I have no special talents, I am only passionately
# curious." -- Albert Einstein