Re: One more question re: daily chron job...

Author: Jon M. Hanson
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: One more question re: daily chron job...
Cron doesn't have a way to prompt for your sudo credentials. You'd
probably have to run that as the true root user and not sudo. Cron
usually has it's own user that execute things so you could also make
it so that the cron user can do what you're trying to do and get rid
of the sudo.
---
Jon M. Hanson (N7ZVJ)
Homepage: http://the-hansons-az.net/drupal