Magick

Author: Matthew A Coulliette
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Magick
Hi everyone,

I have installed imagemagick, perlmagick, graphicsmagick, and imageinfo
using apt-get. They are command line image processing tools. Imageinfo
works, however, the others do not. I can access the man page for
imageinfo and imagemagick. After they were installed I typed each
command name at the shell prompt to check them, and the computer replied
"command not found" for 3 of them. I used synaptic to verify that all
of them were installed and then I tried to run them as root, and still
the computer responded "command not found". Does anyone have any
advice? Thanks in advance for your replies.

MatthewMPP