Migration to USB drive

Author: Renato Patron
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Migration to USB drive
Hi, I'm about to sell my laptop, where I have had ubuntu 9.04 running
for some time. I have customized firefox, evolution, pidgin, etc. and I
was wondering if it's possible to migrate my current settings (Evolution
accounts, Firefox settings, themes, fonts, folder structure, etc) from
my laptop to an external USB hard drive that has ubuntu 9.04 installed
on it, so I can just plugin the USB drive to my wife's laptop and
basically run what I have now in my laptop.

Thanks for any answers,

Renato