OT: "A Blueprint to Stop Browser Attacks" [technologyreview.…

+ (text/html)
Author: Mike Schwartz
CC: Mike L Schwartz
Subject: OT: "A Blueprint to Stop Browser Attacks" [technologyreview.com "via" acm TechNews]
This article:
    http://www.technologyreview.com/computing/22652/(("A Blueprint to Stop
Browser Attacks
A software layer protects against cross-site scripting attacks."))
was summarized (and linked to) here:
http://technews.acm.org/archives.cfm?fo=2009-05-may/may-15-2009.html#412080
I think this [topic] may be sorta "Hackfest" related.
disclosure:  I could be wrong, since my knowledge of
  "Hackfest" related stuff is limited... YMMV
(note: to users of the PLUG-Discuss archives:  due to a
 bug which I think still exists, the "#412080" ["fragment"]
 portion of the 2nd URL above might not be "linkified"
 correctly -- or, at all --
 so you might have to click on the title -- which is
 "A Blueprint to Stop Browser Attacks" -- once
 you get to that
"[...]/may-15-2009.html<http://technews.acm.org/archives.cfm?fo=2009-05-may/may-15-2009.html>"
web
page.)