Not Political but OT: NP F330 Batteries?

Author: Andrew \"Tuna\" Harris
To: \"plu>\"@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Not Political but OT: NP F330 Batteries?
Hiya

First I would like to suggest a solution to this OT
problem: denoting OT messages as being political or otherwise, and
providing server-side settings to block them or not. So there would be

POT: Politically Off Topic
Example: "POT: Government Putting Sensors in my Sewage to See What my
Body Rejects, and Find my Weaknesses"

DOT: Dramatically Off Topic
Example: "DOT: PLUG is Being Taken Over by Kids who Spell Things laik
dis"

OT: Off Topic (in general)
Example: "OT: NP F330 Batteries?"

Then on the website, we could have thing that lets you block OT, DOT,
or POT messages, or two of those or all three.

Just an idea. Now onto my question.

Does anyone have a 7.2 volt NP F330 battery lying around, or know
where to get one? I have a digital camera that stores pics on
floppy disks, and I would like to start using it again. A charger would
also be handy. A USB floppy drive too, that is known to work with Linux.
HA! This thread is no longer OT. ;)