Re: OT: deceased erstwhile microwave oven

+ (text/html)
Author: Mike Schwartz
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Joseph Sinclair, Mike L Schwartz
Subject: Re: OT: deceased erstwhile microwave oven
OK, thank you!
Happy Ending
btw, I did not end up needing to call
    http://www.rmsrecycle.com/rmsrecycle.html
after all - because when I called Westech today,
I eventually got the info I needed, from them.

(side note: they did put me on hold for a long time, but
-- fortunately -- I was sitting right in front of my computer,
so I did not get bored, nor, even [really] lose any time).

Westech told me that, while they would not pay me
any money, I could either bring it down to their location
(1008 W Madison) -- "OR" (way more convenient!) just
drop it off at any Savers [!]

(and Savers [Thrift shop] is all over town, so that is closer!)

[Elayne at] Westech said they would recycle it.
At least this way,
I think (most of) it, will not be going in to the landfill.

thanks,
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale AZ

PS:
if the amount of "thread history" ((below)) is not
enough for you, then please see

http://lists.plug.phoenix.az.us/lurker/message/20090501.002633.031afdaf.en.html
<http://lists.plug.phoenix.az.us/lurker/message/20090501.002633.031afdaf.en.html>
or the entire thread, starting at