rausb0 up

+ (text/html)
Author: mike havens
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: rausb0 up
it is strange. after I had downloaded backtrack3 and fired it up and the
distro automaGICALY FOUND THE WIRELESS CARD AND i HAD WEB-ACCESS. the two
subsequnt times I loaded it I didn't have web-access and that left me
dum-founded. So I looked around and found that 'rausb0 up' is the comand I
need to use but linux told me that that wasn't the device name. So please
tell me, what is it that is assigned to an internal wireless card. How
should I find out if you can't tell me.

You know.... I just looked at what I thought the device is called and just
realived (DUHHHHH) it isn'r a USB device

--