Re: Router problem

+ (text/html)
Author: Mark Jarvis
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Router problem

I appreciate the replies---

wrote:

Did you change the default tcp/ip settings? You'll want to http:// to your default gateway address. (192.168.1.1 is the default). I change mine to a different private ip range, just out of habit. Its best to flash from a wired connection rather than a wireless one too.

The 192.168.1.1 address answers pings, so it's probably good. I'm
trying from a wired connection. I suspect that the next step is the
reset button to restore factory defaults.

-mj-