Re: OT ; bill gates & GM

Author: eculbert
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT ; bill gates & GM
Back in my Honeywell daze, one of the 'biggie' electronic engineering magazines had the full version and was comparing autos to advances in electronics not just computers.

I think that is where this started. I think it was around 1980/2 magazine. I had a copy long lost now.

73

Ed/ke7feg ....Now that November is here, April can wait!

On 2/23/2007 the morse code requirement was dropped for getting
a ham license. Now just pass the written exams which are on the
web at arrl.org for questions and http://www.kb0mga.net/exams/