Announce: Linux system administration course at Paradise Val…

Author: Chuck Sharp
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Announce: Linux system administration course at Paradise Valley Community College
Hello, I would like to let you know about an upcoming Linux admin
course. This course will take place at Paradise Valley Community
College on Thursday evenings, starting January 22 at 6:30 pm. This
class assumes working knowledge of Linux usage, and builds from there.
We will use Red Hat Certified Technician and Engineer training
materials. I hold the Red Hat Certified Engineer certification and I
really look forward to instructing this intensive hands-on course.
Please pass this info on to anyone who you think may be interested.

Course specifics:

Course: CIS238DL
Section #: 48697
Title: Linux System Administration
Location: Paradise Valley Community College (32nd & Union Hills in Phoenix)
Prerequisites: CIS126DL or Permission of Instructor (just have to ask!)
Textbook: RHCE Red Hat Certified Engineer Linux Study Guide Fifth Ed by M. Jang.
College website: http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/

Please contact me with any questions.

Thanks!

Chuck Sharp, RHCE, MSIM
Enterprise Systems, District Office
Maricopa County Community College District
chuck.sharp (at) domail.maricopa.edu
chuck.w.sharp (at) gmail.com