Re: Law and the Internet class

+ (text/html)
Author: G Gambill
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Law and the Internet class
I went into the http://www.eddwelsh.com/main/index.php link and got a page
with the following. Does Ed need to know about this?

MySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT id, link\nFROM mos_menu\nWHERE
menutype=\'mainmenu\' AND published=\'1\'\nORDER BY parent, ordering LIMIT
1MySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT id, name, link, parent, type\nFROM
mos_menu\nWHERE published=\'1\'\nORDER BY parent, ordering
*Warning*: array_keys()
[function.array-keys<http://www.eddwelsh.com/main/function.array-keys>]:
The first argument should be an array in *
/home/eddwelsh/public_html/main/pathway.php* on line *58*

*Warning*: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in *
/home/eddwelsh/public_html/main/classes/mambo.php* on line *1640*
MySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT ROUND(v.rating_sum/v.rating_count) AS
rating, v.rating_count,\na.*, u.name AS author, u.usertype\nFROM mos_content
AS a\nINNER JOIN mos_content_frontpage AS f ON f.content_id = a.id\nLEFT
JOIN mos_users AS u ON u.id = a.created_by\nLEFT JOIN mos_content_rating AS
v ON a.id = v.content_id\nWHERE a.state=\'1\'\n AND a.access <= \'0\'\n AND
(publish_up = \'0000-00-00 00:00:00\' OR publish_up <= NOW())\n AND
(publish_down = \'0000-00-00 00:00:00\' OR publish_down >= NOW())\nORDER BY
f.ordering, a.ordering ASC, a.catid, a.sectionid LIMIT 6

No items to display      <http://www.twingeckos.com/> Twin Geckos Technology
Services LLC
Web development, hosting, and design. <http://www.twingeckos.com/> Miro
International Pty Ltd. (c) 2000 - 2004 All rights reserved. Mambo Open
Source<http://www.mamboserver.com/>is Free Software released under the
GNU/GPL License.