Re: 2012

Author: Jerry Davis
To: jamielaas, Main PLUG discussion list
New-Topics: Re: 2012 and OpenStreetMap party
Subject: Re: 2012
On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 10:29:27 -0800 (PST)
Jamie Shackles <> wrote:

> The Aztec calender ends on December 23 2012.  So a lot of people have predicted this as the end of the world.

my son and I were looking at at a couple of the shows this morning. When they
said it could not really be used to predict anything, but would show that there
was a prediction after the fact, my son said it was worthless.

I said, no, it really ISN'T Worthless. The people who were interviewed get
their fame and they have all written books about it, making them famous and
some fortune. So no to them it is NOT worthless.

> ~ Jamie

Happy Trails!
Jerry (K7AZJ)
Hobbit Name: Pimpernel Loamsdown