Re: Funny how things get names... :)

Author: Nathan England
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Funny how things get names... :)
On Thursday 01 January 2009 08:44:50
wrote:
> First read the first few lines of:
> http://packages.debian.org/sid/molly-guard
>
> Then jump to:
> http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/molly-guard
>
> I wonder where Molly is now... :)
> ET

No doubt many a program has been designed because of
situations like this, the innocence of a child thrills me. My
Pastor's son likes to push every button he can and before we
figured out it was him, he kept rebooting the servers in our
church that host some church web stuff. They kept going down
and we searched and searched and could not find the culprit, till
one day, we found him standing next to the server pushing the
button. We promptly moved the server up much higher. I'm glad
it wasn't a production machine!