Re: OT: where to get inexpensive computer rack?

+ (text/html)
Author: JD Austin
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: where to get inexpensive computer rack?
Fortunately they have a lot of the same infrastructure needs as an
accountant's office :) Too bad they had a funky phone system.

Recessions have winners and losers...
I've been picking up a ton of used voip phones on eBay; going to build a few
PBX servers and sell them with the phones as a bundle (all pre-configured)
after I create a few stock configurations I can clone over and over. I've
never had 10+ phones to scenario out different configurations; it's kind of
nice!