Re: OT : disk enclosure recommendation

Author: fouldragon@aol.com
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: OT : disk enclosure recommendation
Wouldn't JBOD end up setting everything up as a >1300Gb single unit?

I'd say to put the backup in a seperate box-- just to isolate it as
much as possible. If the power supply in the "external storage" NAS
goes out in violent fashion, or someone deletes the wrong thing, you
don't want it also taking the "backup" drive.