Re: dual monitors in ubuntu 8.10

+ (text/html)
Author: James Finstrom
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: dual monitors in ubuntu 8.10
You have to use the "free" drivers, you cant have visual effects on and you
have to use the ATI catylist software..
James Finstrom
Rhino Equipment Corp.
http://rhinoequipment.com ~ http://postug.com
Sometimes for it to "just work" you have to think outside the box!
Phone: 1-877-RHINO-T1 ~ FAX: +1 (480) 961-1826
IP: