Re: How to fill-in a pdf form with Open Office in Linux?

Author: Tuna
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: How to fill-in a pdf form with Open Office in Linux?
Josef Lowder wrote:
> How can I fill-in a pdf form with Open Office in Linux?
>
> Or, alternatively, how can I import a pdf document or a scanned jpg
> image into an Open Office document and then write some content over
> the top of that to fill in text in certain designated areas?

No. :(

You could open the PDF up in a viewer, set it to full-screen view,
rotate it 90 degrees, take a screenshot, save as .png, open up the .png
in a graphics editor, rotate it 270 degrees, and then fill in the text
using the text tool.

Save, import into OpenOffice, export as PDF.

I can do the first few steps for you if you want.