Re: OOPS, What happened to the Westside meeting???

Author: Alan Dayley
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OOPS, What happened to the Westside meeting???
On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 10:14 PM, wayne <> wrote:
> 6 of us waited outside for 45 min - doors were locked :-(

OOPS indeed!

Sorry for the problem. I don't know what the story is but an
oversight on the eve of Thanksgiving is, perhaps, understandable.

The Six Who Waited are congratulated for their tenacity and support!

And, as the ones in charge by your presence, I hope you took the
meeting to the nearest Place of Refreshment and enjoyed some Linux
talk together. Or at least enjoyed your 45 minutes waiting!

Alan