RE: Who would you use in the valley to do a network/phone wi…

+ (text/html)
Author: Robert DelGarbino
To: 'Main PLUG discussion list'
Subject: RE: Who would you use in the valley to do a network/phone wiring jobfor a new office?
We are licenced cabling contractor with eight years of experience. And we
are interested in your Asterisk based phone systems for businesses. We have
a number of clients that could use that. Call me at 480-905-0024

See http://www.managedics.com/cabling.php

Regards,

Robert Delgarbino

Chief Information Officer