RE: HackFest Series: NOVEMBER HackFest At ESTRELLA MOUNTAIN …

+ (text/html)
Author: Lisa Kachold
To: plug-discuss
Subject: RE: HackFest Series: NOVEMBER HackFest At ESTRELLA MOUNTAIN on November15, 2008 Noon Until 3:30

Hey!

I wish I had more of a chance to talk with you.

The demonstration aspect of these fests makes me forget everything for some reason.

Laugh! Everyone seems to want me to put on a demonstration!

Thanks for your assistance.

There's a big fight over the HackFest evidently - yuk.

I am glad that the crackers finally got the password!

I think I need to drag everyone through a few of the LABS next time.

I am going to see about contacting the college about adjunct teaching.

If those people didn't offer you a job - shine it on! You have to interview a little while until you get one.

EVERYTHING HAPPENS for A REASON! Don't let that shame and rage make you grasp at useless failures.

Trust the clowns that run the universe - they love you, or you would not be alive today!

Thanks again!

Obnosis.com | http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Citations:obnosis |
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=obnosis (503)754-4452