Re: kernel oops

Author: Jon M. Hanson
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: kernel oops
You should be able to see the oopses via the dmesg command. If you
install the ksymoops package and then pipe dmesg through it you'll get
some better information on what's happening.

If you haven't changed anything recently then the oops are likely the
cause of a hardware failure or hardware that's on it's way to failing.
---
Jon M. Hanson (N7ZVJ)
Weblog: http://the-hansons-az.net/wordpress/
Homepage: http://the-hansons-az.net/