I want more to play with....

+ (text/html)
Author: James Finstrom
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: I want more to play with....
I am looking for new and exciting things... So one of the perks of my job is
I get to play with allot of open source projects and I get to do things to
promote their use. Asterisk has allot of "plug n play" distros that allow
you to plug in xyz distro and all the grunt work is done and poof you have a
server. I would like to play with other projects that work in this matter
like network attached storage, Firewalls, whatever. If you could reply to me
direct or to the list with the different x86 prebuilt project iso's you use
that would be awesome. I have been playing a bit with untangle but ADD has
kicked in and I wanna play with something else and see what perks my
interest.

James Finstrom