Re: Off topic kills value of the list and group

+ (text/html)
Author: blake gonterman
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Off topic kills value of the list and group

I second josh`s suggestion. Let`s make a second list.

On Nov 5, 2008 3:24 PM, "Josh Andler" <> wrote:

Alan Dayley wrote: > I know several high quality people that either use
Linux or want to > learn mor...
I can definitely agree with this as this was my reaction when I first
joined the list. Perhaps if there is a desire for rather OT stuff to be
discussed within our community, it would be good to set up a separate
PLUG-OT list that people can choose to subscribe to.

Cheers,
Josh