Re: HDD encryption

Author: Joe
To: nathan, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: HDD encryption
That's a really good question Nathan. I've used encfs for directories
since it's so easy to install and use, but it's not for whole disk
encryption. I haven't tried WDE because I wasn't sure what the different
distros would support and if you ever have to use a rescue disk it would
make it that much harder to get to the drive. It will be interesting to
see what other have tried.