Re: OT: Emergency Buy Out

Author: Jason Spatafore
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: Emergency Buy Out
----- Original Message -----
From: "Joshua Zeidner" <>
To: "Main PLUG discussion list" <>
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2008 8:37 PM

> This election is like asking a type I diabetic if they prefer coke
> or pepsi. -jmz

Unless you vote Nader....

I watched him on C-SPAN today. The guy has it down pat on what needs to
happen. Yet, nobody wants to listen to him.

That's the funny thing about us Americans...we vote the ticket, not the
individual. Therefore, we constantly screw things up.

Can't wait to see what affect this bail out truly has on my 401k. I am
young(er). My current 401k is valued at 5809.59, which is -1970.21 this
year. Ask me in a month how much this sweet bail out has helped me. (Yes, my
401k is my only "investment"...which would be the only thing affected by the
bail out.)