OT: "we have it on good authority"

Author: Mike Schwartz
CC: Mike L Schwartz
Subject: OT: "we have it on good authority"
I guess this might sound "more" or 'less' cool, depending on the
way a given reader (voter) is already leaning, in this year's
election:
   This is from one of the peanut gallery [reader] comments, at
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/warner-todd-huston/2008/09/27/kissinger-says-obama-wrong-kissingers-position-debate-tonight
:
    "[...] I remember [an] old movie where a man went on a quiz show
and he was asked about Einstein's theory of relativity.  He gave the
answer and the show said it was wrong.  Einstein called in and said
the man was right. Kissinger just called into the game show and said
McCain is right [...]"
   Remember, the anecdote about Einstein is not true -- (just
interesting).  It was fictional (from an old movie).
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ