Re: FW: Installfest @ Sat, September 27, 10am – 4pm

Author: alexanderhenry@cox.net
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: FW: Installfest @ Sat, September 27, 10am – 4pm

10am to 4pm is correct. I didn't notice the timezone flub.

---- Lisa Kachold <> wrote:

> This appears to have the time at 5:00 - 11:00 PM? However, the subject says 10AM - 4PM?
>
> Perhaps they planned to come tonight?
>
> (503)754-4452 Blackberry || Obnosis.com

> Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 09:53:12 -0700
> Subject: Installfest @ Sat, September 27, 10am – 4pm
>
> -

            Accept

            Tentative

            Decline

            Calendar...

                    Edit the response before sending

                    Send the response now

                    Don't send a response

            Full message view

        Installfest @ Sat, September 27, 10am – 4pm

             on behalf of Alexander Henry ()

                You may not know this sender.

        Sent:
        Fri 9/26/08 5:00 PM

        To:
         ()

        When:
        September 27, 2008 at 5:00 PM-11:00 PM

        Location:
        University of Advancing Technology loc: 2625 W Baseline Tempe, AZ 85283

                Security scan upon download

                invite.ics (2.5 KB)

        -