W side PLUG meeting tonight (was: Re: Hello)

Author: Mike Schwartz
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Mike L Schwartz
Subject: W side PLUG meeting tonight (was: Re: Hello)
On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 1:24 PM, Josh Andler <> wrote:
> Hey Everyone,
>
> [...] to introduce [...] the person who did the presentation on Inkscape at
> ABLEconf. I haven't attended any PLUG meetings, but plan to start some
> time soon [...]
>
> Cheers,
> Josh

The other replies already (same parent article, different "sub" thread)
have addressed ABLEconf and Inkscape;
This one is about:
> [...] I haven't attended any PLUG meetings, but plan to [...] soon [...]

There is one (a PLUG meeting) tonight, on the W side of town
(near Bell Rd and I-17)
(see http://plug.phoenix.az.us/node/363).
I am not sure what it's about, but if there is anyone there
who can shoot the breeze about ABLEconf and/OR Inkscape,
that would be fine with me!
I hope to see you there . . .
--
Mike Schwartz