Re: I need help. And I hope I don't offend anyone...

Author: kitepilot@kitepilot.com
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: I need help. And I hope I don't offend anyone...
I've got to thank all the GREAT people that has answered my request for
help. It is GREAT to be involved in an activity that agglutinates a
community like this.

I will probably not be able to help back the people that has helped me, but
I will sure help forward people that, as me, gets stranded somewhere.

THANKS!!!
THANKS!!!
THANKS!!!
Enrique A. Troconis