Re: 10 years in PLUG

Author: Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr.
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: 10 years in PLUG
I remember the boys and girls club. I only make it to 1 meeting a year at
max. I don't think that makes me a good member. ;-)

I also live far from most of the events, living around 7th Ave between
Northern and Dunlap. But I think that I miss meetings because I have to
many other things on the plate including a wife that likes spending time
with me.

Gilbert