OT: hacker dude humbly seeks linux-friendly phoenix abode to…

Author: Kristian Erik Hermansen
To: plug-discuss
Subject: OT: hacker dude humbly seeks linux-friendly phoenix abode to crash tonight :-)
A friend and I are on a road trip! We'd love to meet up with some
linux folk tonight in phoenix and (possibly) also crash at someone's
place. Could we entice the offering party with a lug donation in your
name or some free beers at a local venue? Or maybe we'll just find a
hotel? We don't know either! Just a couple rolling stones here
trying not to gather any moss :-). Give sherly and I a call at 567 237
4237. Cheers mates!!!

Kristian Erik Hermansen