I need a Sr. RedHat Linux Administrator with at least 5+yrs …

+ (text/html)
Author: Rutledge, Shawn (00210)
To: plug-discuss
Subject: I need a Sr. RedHat Linux Administrator with at least 5+yrs experience
Our client is a leading large consumer commercial enterprise, looking
for a senior Red Hat Linux Administrator with experience dealing with
Solaris and Sun hardware. Take a look at the job description below and
if it looks like something you're interested in, give me a call or shoot
me an email, and I'd be glad to discuss it with you further.

Job Requirements

*    8+ years experience managing servers in a production environment

*    5+ years experience installing, configuring, securing and
managing RH Linux and Solaris servers in a production environment

*    Experience with Solaris 9 and RH Linux

*    5+ years experience writing OS scripts on RH Linux and Solaris

*    Experience installing, configuring and maintaining all manner of
Sun server hardware, HP servers and HP blades

*    Experience using Netapp Network Attached Storage via NFS

*    Ability to support systems during non-business hours

*    Experience supporting Oracle applications

*    Solid understanding of networking fundamentals

*    Proven track record managing projects

*    Ability to develop solutions, act independently, and
problem-solve

*    Proven track record working within a team environment and
collaborating on all aspects of system management

Other Desired Skills

*    Experience with Veritas Netbackup

*    Experience with VMWare ESX 3.x

*    Experience managing Netapp Filers

SHAWN RUTLEDGE

Recruiter

Robert Half Technology

2375 E. Camelback Road, Suite 290

Phoenix, AZ 85016

Main: (602) 224-2486 x27315

Fax: (602) 224-4870

www.rht.com

What's in and what's out on the job hunt? Find out by tuning in to the
<blocked::http://workvine.com/podcast.html> Robert Half International
Career Podcast Series.