Installfest

Author: Mike Bushroe
To: Plug Discuss
New-Topics: Re: Installfest---moved to sept 6
Subject: Installfest
Considering who much trouble I am having getting Gschem and PCB
working, along with the annoying new error messages when the SuSe 11.0
kernel boots, I think I better come to the install fest this year and
beg for help and instruction. I have the SuSe 11.0 clean install DVD,
and a lot of crucial dependencies already loaded onto me machine (the
/usr partition is getting very crowded, maybe a little qparted magic
may be needed, too!)

Mike