Re: Linux Meeting at UAT on Saturday

Author: der.hans
To: eculbert, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Linux Meeting at UAT on Saturday
Am 27. Aug, 2008 schwätzte eculbert so:

> We need to post the location change on the plug site of the westside meeting.. the 'meetings' on main page still show the old site!
>
> Arizona Conservatory for Arts and Academics - more info »
> 2820 W Kelton Ln, Phoenix, AZ - (602) 266-4278

That's the correct location. We'll be skipping it this month because the
facility isn't available, but be back there next month.

This month's meeting should be updated with the information from Tuna's
post about the change.

> Was moved at least for this month and if not permanent, then a blurb should be posted on the permanent site on our website.

Just for this month.

> Just a suggestion.

A good one. I thought the event had been updated. Sorry about the delay.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/          http://www.ABLEconf.com/
#  ABLEconf.com - Free Software conference September 20th in Phoenix