Re: Looking for a good and inexpensive Linux Sys Admin class

Author: Technomage Hawke
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Looking for a good and inexpensive Linux Sys Admin class
We need one of these classes at both GCC and ECC (estrella). MCC is
way too far for me to travel by bus and I won't even ask my room mates
to put an extra 350 miles a week on their car.

Like Mark, I am also interested because I am also supporting an in
house lan (7 machines of which 2 or dual boot windows/linux and the
rest are linux, mac OS *, openbsd and Sun OS X86.

I would like also to be able to update my skillset(especially
considering that I am again unemployed and the free-lance work just
sin't making the end meet anymore).