Re: DNS wierdness and cox communications

Author: Tony E - Jaraeth
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: DNS wierdness and cox communications
I have a crap load of systems in my apartment and use Cox with no
problems. I run a linux file server with BIND for dns, since I have my
internal network setup with DNS for 192.168.* addresses. I use my
firewall/router for backup DNS which uses Cox. I've not had a problem
running BIND, nor any problems when defaulting to Cox so far

Regards,.

Tony E
"Raptus regaliter"

http://www.phoenixwing.com/